Saturday 15 December 2007

Today

Today my skin has been much calmer. Maybe it's good that I write about my feelings? I still have red patches of skin on different parts of my body, and they do itch, but I can put up with that today. I get self-obsessed most days about the way I look. I feel I've aged pretty much since I've come of all the drugs that I was using, and my skin is very dry most of the time and needs daily moisterising. I guess the stress of having, ( wanting ) to detox, and living without medication, did give my body a bit of a shock. Some days I suffer from anxiety and scratch myself that hard that my skin bleeds. It's really stressful when my face gets affected with Excema. I just want to hide away when things get that bad. It usually happens when I suffer from anxiety, or when I fear something and have some sort of internal conflict. But today I feel o.k, and yes, I can live with my skin problem. I have to.